Giveaway Terms & Conditions
1. The promoter of the competition is Dishy, ('Promoter') whose registered offices are at 18 Stephen's Ln, Dublin, D02 XV44, Ireland. Dishy's Instagram handle is @dishyhq. By entering the competition you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
2. The Promoter will provide the Prize.
The full prize details (the 'Prize') are as follows:
(i) There will be 1 winner (the 'Winner').
(ii) The Winner shall be entitled to 2 weeks of our 6-day Ultimate Weight Loss Meal Plan.
(iii) Cancellation - if the Winner cancels the Dishy meal plan after ordering, the Winner is not entitled to a refund from the Promoter.
(iv) Participants have to live in Dublin or have a Dublin address meals can be delivered to.
4. Entry process
Entry takes place by following Dishy on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.
No purchase necessary. Winner will not be required to pay to enter the competition.
Entrants must like and share the competition post and tag a friend in the comments.
Entrants and the friend tagged must be following Dishy on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.
Entries not including a like of the giveaway post, a comment with tag of friend, or without following Dishy, will be disqualified.
Entrants must be over 18 on the date of their entry.
Only one entry per person per competition will be accepted.
5. The Prize is non-transferable and can only be claimed by the Winner notified by the Promoter in accordance with clause 11 below.
6. Employees, agents of the Promoter or any affiliated companies or subsidiaries or anyone else connected in any way with the Competition or helping to set up the Competition, shall not be permitted to win the Competition.
7. The Winner (s) of the Competition shall be chosen at random by the Promoter within 7 days after the end of the Competition.
8. The Winner shall be notified by the Promoter privately via direct message on Instagram, Facebook or Twitter. The name, address, email address and phone number of the winner must be provided to The Promoter if requested and will be shared to enable fulfillment of the Prize.
9. The Winner agrees to allow the Promoter to use their name to be displayed as a Winner on all social media platforms.
10. We may request that the Winner participates in such promotional activity as is reasonably requested by the Promoter, such as providing the Promoter with content for the social media channels for further marketing purposes following the Competition.
11. The Winner shall be given seven (7) calendar days from the date of notification to claim the Prize.
12. In the event that the Winner fails to respond to the direct message within seven (7) calendar days, chooses not to accept the Prize, is ineligible for the Competition or fails to duly complete, execute and return any document required by the Promoter, he/she shall be immediately disqualified and he/she shall forthwith relinquish any right or entitlement to the Prize. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify the Winner and shall then randomly select from all remaining eligible Competition Entrants a replacement winner of the Prize (the “Replacement Winner”).
13. The Replacement Winner shall be notified via direct message on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter. The Replacement Winner shall be given seven (7) calendar days from the date of notification to claim the Prize.
14. In the event that the Replacement Winner fails to respond to the direct message within seven (7) calendar days, chooses not to accept the Prize, is ineligible for the Competition or fails to duly complete, execute and return any document required by the Promoter, he/she shall be immediately disqualified from the Competition and he/she shall forthwith relinquish any right or entitlement to the Prize. The Promoter reserves the right to select a further Replacement Winner in a similar manner as outlined until such time as the Prize is claimed.
15. The Promoter's decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
16. The Promoter will not be held liable for any failure of receipt of entries. The Promoter takes no responsibility for any entries which are lost, delayed, illegible, corrupted, damaged, incomplete or otherwise invalid.
17. If a dispute arises regarding the identity of the individual that submitted an online entry, the entry will be deemed submitted by the authorised social account holder.
18. The Winner releases and holds the Promoter and its employees, agents, sub-contractors and consultants harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind in connection with the Competition or resulting from acceptance, possession, or use of any Prize, including without limitation, personal injury, property damage and claims based on publicity rights, defamation, or invasion of privacy.
19. The Promoter shall not be liable under or in connection with these terms and conditions, the competition or any Prize for any indirect, special or consequential cost, expense, loss or damage suffered by a participant even if such cost, expense, loss or damage was reasonably foreseeable or might reasonably have been contemplated by the participant and the promoter and whether arising from breach of contract, tort, negligence, breach of statutory duty or otherwise.
20. In the event of unforeseen circumstances beyond The Promoter's reasonable control, the promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition or these terms and conditions, either in whole or in part, with or without notice.
21. Prizes are non-negotiable, non-transferable and non-refundable. No cash alternative is available. Where a Prize becomes unavailable for any reason, the promoter reserves the right to substitute that prize for a prize of equal or higher value.
22. These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of Ireland and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with these terms and conditions will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Ireland.